What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Firm name
- Contact information including physical and email addresses
- Demographic information
- Information used in the underwriting process in the placement of insurance
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send you information about our Professional Liability Insurance, risk management tips, other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Sharing of information with Third Parties
Midwest Lawyers, LLC will not sell your information to third parties. Midwest Lawyers, LLC may share or disclose information you provide us to other companies and people such as Agents and Service Providers. We sometimes employ or contract with other companies or individuals in the processing of applications for insurance and for supporting our systems and infrastructure.
We may also disclose User information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In such case we will adhere to the privacy laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdiction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Even so, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result we cannot ensure or guarantee the security and privacy of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.